ponedjeljak, 22. lipnja 2015.

Magic Spells // Photoshoot


As I said in the last post, I had shooting yesterday and I decided to show you some of the pictures in this post.



I decided to call this shoot ''Magic Spells'' because I am looking quite like a witch haha, witch in nature. Also I took the idea for the name of the post from Crystal Castles, my favorite witch house, synthpunk/pop electronic band. Photos look very magical and I really like how they turned out. This is my favorite shooting so far. I haven't got all photos but no worries I'll show you the rest of them later.



Hands down and all thanks to Asgard photography , he did a really good job, I can't wait to see the rest of the photos. You can check out his work and like his page on Facebook by clicking this link - ASGARD PHOTOGRAPHY.

Till the next reading,



2 komentari:

  1. Predivne su slike! Samo nastavi ovako, vidim te u kategoriji fashion editorijala :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Feel free to comment and ask