petak, 26. lipnja 2015.

My every day favorite make-up products


It is important for every girl who wears make-up to have favorite products in which she feels comfortable. Here are some of my all time favorite make-up products :



So the most important for me is a good face creme and a good foundation. I use hydra beauty gel creme by Chanel or Nivea. I 'stole' this Chanel creme from my mother because it smells ridiculously good, but I use Nivea creme since forever. The foundation is from Maybelline (AFFINIMAT/ light sand beige)  and I'm absolutely loving it. It is so hard for me to find a good foundation since I'm pale but this one is awesome. It is not too much oily and it gives my skin a mat look.



After foundation goes good eyebrow and eyes care. For my eyebrows I use Alverde creme eyeliner in warm maroon and I'm loving it! I really love this product and my eyebrows always look pretty and smooth. My lash mascara is from Essence (Lash princess) and blush (Viva Brasil) in Sao Paolo.



I also use this Essence blush as my eyeshadow because I love this pinky/red color on my eyes.



And the most favorite product ever is this NYX soft matte lip cream in Abu Dhabi. I also own Transylvania.


I hope you like it!

Till the next reading,






0 komentari:

Objavi komentar

Feel free to comment and ask