srijeda, 15. srpnja 2015.

Sale Haul 2015

This is my favorite sale this year. I found really simple but good pieces of clothes. I love sales because you can always find something what you like or need.
So here is my result of this sale :

1. Pull&Bear leather jacket



This leather jacket is a huge catch for this prize! I adore it. It's very comfortable to wear and I simply can't wait for the autumn to wear it.



You can shop it HERE 



___

2. Zara black high waist skirt


Okay next thing is that every girl needs - high waisted black skirt. It's perfect for wearing it with crop tops this summer but also in winter with tights and sweaters. 



I love it!
You can shop it HERE



___

3. Zara basic black top


This black cotton top is very comfortable for this hot summer. You can also find one with black and white stripes. I love keepin' it simple with the tees. 

I cannot find this top on Zara's website, but you can find it in your local Zara shop!


___

4. Bershka Combined Casual shoes


And the last piece are these gorgeous shoes! This is my favorite piece of shoes right now. I'm simply i love. I call them killer shoes. As I said in previous post they're really easy to walk in. For more pics you can check ''Killer Shoes'' post.


You can shop this lovely shoes HERE


With love,






0 komentari:

Objavi komentar

Feel free to comment and ask