petak, 16. listopada 2015.

AUTUMN WISHLIST : PULL&BEAR



Hello guys! 
Long time no post, I'm so sorry for that. I have college life now so I won't be able to post often. So today I decided to do an AUTUMN WISHLIST. This is my very first wishlist blog post and I decided to put clothes from PULL & BEAR that I really really crave for! Pull & Bear is my favorite local shop ever and I hope you will enjoy in my selection of clothes.
So let's get to the point!




















I bought these! They're incredible! Gonna post an outfit with them soon.





Hope you liked my choice, let me know if you loved anything from P&B!

xo,










2 komentari:

  1. Hope you're enjoying college! I love the long dungarees sooo much, I've wanted a pair like that for SO long!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I am! Me too, I need them in my life asap! xo

      Izbriši

Feel free to comment and ask