četvrtak, 26. studenoga 2015.

Valfrè




Hello guys! 
So this look I made came to me for a long time ago and I've wanted to do it but somehow I always end up not doing it. I'm crazy about Valfrè since 2012 and I adore her drawings. Everything about this brand is so amazing. I love how she represents that girl power and how all girls all over the world do make-up tutorials inspired by Valfrè dolls. So I also wanted to be the part of this and feel the power! I didn't film any tutorial (let me know if you want me to do it) but I have couple of photos to show you.







Spread the pussy power, hope you like it!

xo,



2 komentari:

  1. Aww I've come across some of her drawings too, they're adorable! And your idea of recreating one of the looks totally worked out, you look amazing!
    xx

    http://teenapes.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I agree, she's amazing. Thank you dear! xo

      Izbriši

Feel free to comment and ask