ponedjeljak, 31. srpnja 2017.

Summer Walks


Hi everyone!!

Last time I posted a proper look was way back in winterish/spring time when I was actually able to live a normal life in normal air and weather condition. If you can tell I barely post anything on summer because I'm not a huge fan of it. I love layering my clothes and being able to create something out of many pieces plus I really don't like showing off my skin that much, but that doesn't mean that I can't find time and place to post something sometimes in summer time, right? Here's a little summer walk I had the other day when it wasn't that much boiling hot. Hope you like it!






What I wore :

Sunglasses/Pull&Bear (my fav. sunglasses I own!)
Tote Bag/Ovemery artwork (here's the instagram page ---> chrisovemery)
Denim Jacket/Vintage
Black Trousers/Bershka (these pants are life saviour for summer time)
Sneakers/Vans (obsessed with them!)


xo,

2 komentari:

Feel free to comment and ask